My first reactions: yes, it’s basically an oversized, uber-fast iPhone; it does not scream “You need one!!!” to me. However, given the (likely) advantages and limitations compared with a laptop, the price seems right. Most of all, I love the fact that the 3G models are unlocked. This means I could use it here and in Europe without breaking the bank, by buying connectivity a la carte, locally and by the month.
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Watching people meltdown over a Black Santa in the Mall of America. "Santa is white!" Well, in our internment camp he was… 4 days ago
- Note the subtle reference to The Producers :) twitter.com/paulkrugman/st… 1 week ago
- RT @paulkrugman: OK, this is really important: what Dems need to do is use the coming outrages to Trumpize state elections in 2018 https://… 1 week ago
- RT @paulg: Theory: One reason neo-nazis are emerging now is that their ancestors who fought the original Nazis are now dead. 2 weeks ago
- Anyone care to comment? I don't know enough about this. twitter.com/laurendw/statu… 3 weeks ago