My first reactions: yes, it’s basically an oversized, uber-fast iPhone; it does not scream “You need one!!!” to me. However, given the (likely) advantages and limitations compared with a laptop, the price seems right. Most of all, I love the fact that the 3G models are unlocked. This means I could use it here and in Europe without breaking the bank, by buying connectivity a la carte, locally and by the month.
- I'm sorry, but this really means NOT understanding (1) how Android works (AOSP vs. Google apps), and (2) the econo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @cameron_kasky: Wait, hold on, this is getting lost in the fire: The NRA was LITERALLY colluding with a Russian spy and within 24 HOURS… 1 day ago
- Sigh. Need we say more? twitter.com/TheOnion/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @orianabandiera: The story behind #IoStoConBoeri. Italian govt makes up market reform that increases the cost of labour. INPS estimates… 1 day ago
- @FPanunzi Grazie! 3 days ago