My first reactions: yes, it’s basically an oversized, uber-fast iPhone; it does not scream “You need one!!!” to me. However, given the (likely) advantages and limitations compared with a laptop, the price seems right. Most of all, I love the fact that the 3G models are unlocked. This means I could use it here and in Europe without breaking the bank, by buying connectivity a la carte, locally and by the month.
- RT @cenkuygur: Warren Beatty and #FayeDunaway just announced Hillary Clinton has in fact won the election!!! #BestPicture #Oscars #FakeNew… 2 months ago
- RT @ianbremmer: Trump refusing to take Q from CNN reporter: "You are fake news." Most noteworthy takeaway from press conference. 3 months ago
- RT @RonWyden: Retweet if you care about @realDonaldTrump's tax returns 3 months ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Watching people meltdown over a Black Santa in the Mall of America. "Santa is white!" Well, in our internment camp he was… 4 months ago
- Note the subtle reference to The Producers :) twitter.com/paulkrugman/st… 5 months ago