My first reactions: yes, it’s basically an oversized, uber-fast iPhone; it does not scream “You need one!!!” to me. However, given the (likely) advantages and limitations compared with a laptop, the price seems right. Most of all, I love the fact that the 3G models are unlocked. This means I could use it here and in Europe without breaking the bank, by buying connectivity a la carte, locally and by the month.
- @CLShortFuse Oreo Colorizer is SO much better than the new "Saturated" option. Thank you!!! Small bug report: in "O… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Now Google Inbox, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google News, Google Photos, and Google pretty-much-everything-else… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Dems, how about taking out full-page ads / prime-time commercials on this? twitter.com/TopherSpiro/st… 10 hours ago
- @economeager @JustinWolfers What? This kind of talk in 2017? I am embarrassed, both as a man and as an economist :( 11 hours ago
- @iAm_erica Solid gray picture @ min brightness in dark room showed v.good uniformity Also no graininess, though my… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago